According to the applied plan of health and safety in College of Engineering, whenever an incident occurs on campus, a report is to be submitted by the supervisor to the administrative manager. This procedure is applied in main campus.
1. Health: If a student, staff, faculty, or guest is on campus and becomes sick, has an accident, or requires emergency health care, the student will request assistance from the faculty or staff. The student will be taken to the prince hospital for evaluation and treatment.
2. Safety: Safety and Security Department will weekly inspect the grounds and the inside of all the buildings to identify health and safety issues. If problems are found proper markers will be placed by the location to protect the safety of the faculty, staff and students. The safety department will coordinate with the maintenance department to correct the deficiency.
3. The procedures for reporting and investigating all incidents affecting health and safety are:
· Each lab at College of Engineering is equipped with first aid medical kit.
· If a student, staff, faculty or guest is on campus and becomes sick, he is referred to the prince hospital.
· If the problem is serious, the patient is referred to governmental hospitals in Arar city.
· In case of emergency, an ambulance is called by calling 997.
4. The health and safety plan will be evaluated during faculty and staff meetings. Students will evaluate plan during student personal services survey.