The rules and regulations of Admission:
Regulations and Systems of registration (admission):
For further information, please visit the college website
First: General Conditions
1. You must abide by the curriculam provided in your level according to the study plan. (To see the study plan visit your college).
2. Must not register any curriculam that has pre-requisite, only after the success in the required curriculam according to the study plan (non-compliance with these results in the deletion of this curriculam).
3. Must comply with a number of hours stated in the study plan for each level. Note that the student's registration will cancelled by the electronic system if his attendance is less than 12 hours, for So in case you are unable to register a minimum of hours (12 hours), you must see the Academic Affairs during the first week of the semester. The following table shows the number of hours can be recorded on the basis of GPA :
The number of hours allowed as per average
4. To assist you in registering curriclam - without the presence of any conflict - a set of guidance tables been designed for each grade level. So the student must commit to only one of those guidance tables as per his acadamic level, for example: If you are logged in division No. 201 curriclam (a) the system will not accept from you the registration of any other division in other curriclam that do not carry the same division number (201). (See guidance tables of your level as per the study plan).
5. In the case of the existance courses from previous levels and you want to register them (fail or unregistered courses), these courses must be registered manually (on paper) by request for the academic affairs. Note that you must register courses of the new level first (with the number of hours incomplete taking - fail hours or that have not been recorded–into account during the registertion).
First: Student at the second level - cumulative GPA of more than 2.5 – and failed in two courses their total credit hours 6 and wants to register for level III (total credit 16 hours), in this case, the student register for the third level with a total of 10 hours only, leaving out the remaining six hours for the failed courses from the second level, that is recorded manually by the academic affairs.
Second: Students of preparatory class (in the first quarter 1434 to 1435) and promoted to the second level:
Third: Students of qualifying level (in the first quarter 1434 to 1435) and promoted to level V (Bachelor):
Dear student's brothers / sisters:
1. The postponement of the study
What is meant by the postponement of the study?
Its one of the Academy movements that may allow the Students deferment from the study without being classifed as FAIL, if he submit an acceptable excuse to the Deanship of Admission and during the first or second week of the study. The deferred class will not be accreditied of the period needed to complete graduation requirements.
What are the conditions to be provided for the implementation of the request for postponement of study?
What are the conditions that prevent the implementation of the request for the postponement of study?
Specialization change: A student can change specialization, during the first week of the study, taking into account the conditions to be provided for application.
What are the conditions required for the implementation of the request to change specialization?
What are the conditions that prevent the implementation of the change request of specialization?
Implementation is in the next semester.
How can student apply for a change of specialization?
For further information please contact the college
Students graduate successfully after the end of the graduation requirements according to the study plan.
What are the conditions required for the implementation of the issuance of the graduation certificate?
What are the conditions that prevent the execution of a request to release graduation document?