Excellence in presenting training courses and contributing actively to the development of the capacities of the staff of the Deanship of the Preparatory Year and Supportive Studies.
Training all Deanship staff to improve their performance on the educational, administrative, and positional levels.
1. Spreading the concept of training and information among the Deanship staff.
2. Reckoning the needs of the Deanship staff for training.
3. Training all the staff, within the plan of the Deanship, to raise their efficiency.
4. Exchanging experiences and skills among staff members for the benefit of the educational process.
5. Deputizing the Deanship employees for the courses of the university development Deanship to ensure the right of everyone in the training in an objective, fair, and transparent method.
6. Having training courses for all the Deanship staff to raise efficiency in the specialty.
7. Contributing in implementing the strategic plan of the university with the help of the Supportive studies.
8. Assessing results after training.
9. Using new technology to develop lecturers' teaching abilities.
A Message from the Head of Quality Assurance Unit
The Head of the Unit's Speech:
The interest in continuous training for faculty members and employees and raising their professional abilities has a positive, clear, and tangible effect on the university environment as a whole. Teachers' development and promotion will surely enhance the teaching process. This will also help our students get a better quality of education like those in other advanced countries. Training and development policy should also go with the strategic plan of the university. Consequently, these training units will have their positive effect on applying the strategic plans, which are derived from students' and community's needs.
Some more objectives of the Training Unit in the Deanship of the Preparatory year and Supportive Studies are as follows:
- Laying out the needs of the staff for training courses.
- Ensuring the right of everyone in the training in an objective, fair, and transparent method.
- Adopting the strategic studies and researches that might develop the future of education in the deanship.
- Developing the administrative staff in the deanship in cooperation with the different units in the deanship to remove all the shortcomings and provide the means for a better performance.
- In conclusion, we hope to Allah, the Almighty help and guide all those working in this field to achieve continuous development and improvement for the benefit of our students and the community as a whole.
Head of Training and Development Unit
Dr. Abdennaser Saber Mohammad