To offer best professional technical service support, fast and easy.
We are dedicated to build databases and improve the quality of use of information technology in teaching and learning at the Deanship of the Preparatory Year.
Duties and Functions of the Technical Unit
The Technical Support Unit takes care of all the tasks related to information technology use at the Deanship, such as:
1. Getting ready, operating, maintaining, and supervising the computers, printers, computer programs, electrical equipment, and technical communication systems in the departments, units, classrooms, laboratories, and other facilities at the Deanship;
2. Communicating and establishing coordination between the Deanship of Information Technology and other related sources at the University regarding IT issues at the Deanship, in order to derive the best performance in offering the techniques and latest equipment;
3. Offering technical support to all beneficiary members;
4. Training the staff, faculty members and other employees at the Deanship to keep them updated on the use of devices and programs related to their duties;
5. Preparing the semester-end report on the work of the Unit regarding the achievements and difficulties/obstacles preventing the Unit from achieving the expected goals, including suggestions to overcome the difficulties/obstacles. The report is dispatched to the dean before the end of every semester.
Technical Support Form, issued by the Deanship of Technology
Technical Support Form, issued by the Deanship of Preparatory Year
Equipment and Machines Form, issued by the Deanship of Technology
Web Services Form
Office Telephone Form
Equipment and Machines Form, issued by the Deanship of Preparatory Year
Activities of the Unit
The Unit maintains and develops multimedia laboratories at the Deanship through periodical investigation of the devices. The Unit solves the problems, if any. Moreover, for the benefit of students the Unit uploads both the languages Arabic and English onto the devices. This is done in accordance with the guidelines concerning the laboratories at the Deanship.