To facilitate smooth and timely communication and follow-up services between units and university administration and the Deanship in a professional manner.
The Unit is committed to manage incoming and outgoing documents at the Deanship, take necessary action and keep a record of, archive and handle documents electronically as and when necessary.
The functions of the Unit are to:
• Confirm receiving of all incoming documents and make a registry through administrative communication system;
• Supervise record-keeping of documents (internal as well as external) to ensure their entry with the administrative communication system;
• Follow-up on outgoing documents and receive incoming documents;
• Work on electronic archiving of incoming and outgoing documents;
• Monitor documents as necessary;
• Speed up administrative work, move documents and use programs and new technology designed for this purpose;
• Work to encourage, control and monitor quality at the unit.
Employees of the Unit