Presentation Mechanism for Research Projects
My dear / faculty members / researchers
Salam, Mercy and Blessings of God be upon you all
If you would like to receive grants for research programs in advanced strategic technologies from within the fifteen accredited tracks of the long term, comprehensive national plan for science and technology, you are kindly requested to download all the files required to apply and get acquainted with them and commit to the rules and regulations. It involved the following steps:
It begins on January 15 and continues until February 15 so as to provide for the granting till March of the calendar year. For the second time in the year, it starts on August 15 continuing until September 15 to receive the grant by September of each calendar year: to ensure the proposals that will be matched up to the research projects so as to be submitted to the requirements of the Supervisory Committee)
1. Send three copies of each revised soft copy of the research project, one copy recorded on each CD (the required number is 3 CDs)
2. Send 2 hard copies for each research project printed on white A4 size paper
3. All CDs and all hard copy should include the following:
• Profile About schedules of the research project in word file.
• File About the research project team in a word file.
• Provide a form with list of research projects, with CVs for researchers and consultants (if any) and letter of reply to the arbitrators ( in case if the research has been sent back to be revised) in a single file WORD format.
• Include letter accepting the rules and pledging for originality ( word file).
• A copy of the ID card / Residence.
1. You must mention the name of research, the researchers and the field of technical research and code (in the case of the research was returned for corrections) on the CD clearly.
2. You must make sure of safety of the CD, as well as Word file.
3. In the case that the research proposal is found incomplete, it is necessary to prepare a response to the letter of the arbitrators, placed after the Arabic Abstract.
4. In the case of a consultant for the research a letter of approval must be attached.
5- Send copies of digital format and Word files to the following e-mail of The Science and Technology Unit email@example.com.
• Send 2 copies printed on A4 paper hand-delivered to The Science and Technology Unit.
Before sending please ensure the following:
1. Make sure to add all the CVs of researchers and consultants (if any) with the biography of a member of the team not exceeding maximum of three pages. Include all this in last page of the application form and merge files, and put it all in only one word file.
2. The research team should include their signatures before submitting the application