Terms and Conditions of Publishing in the
Journal of the North for Basic & Applied Sciences
Terms of Submission
1.Originality, innovation, and soundness of both research methodology and orientation.
2. Sticking to the established research approaches, tools and methodologies in the respective discipline.
3. Accurate documentation.
4. Language accuracy.
5.The contribution must be unpublished or submitted for publication elsewhere.
6.The research extracted from a thesis/dissertation must be unpublished or not submitted for publishing, and the researcher must indicate that the research submitted for publishing in the journal is extracted from a thesis/dissertation.
13. The bibliography, list of all the sources used in the process of researching, must be added in alphabetical order using the author's last name according to the APA style, in 12-font size for Arabic and 9-font size for English.
The bibliography should be arranged as follows:
Shotton, M.A. (1989). Computer Education? A study to computer dependency. London, England: Taylor & Francis.
Timothy, N., Stepich, D., & James, R. (2014/1434 AH). Instructional Technology for Teaching and Learning. Riyadh: University of King Saud Publications
Al Nafaa, Abdullatif Hamud . (1427 AH) Effect of Driving off–Road On Wild Vegetation Parks: A Study in Environmental Protection, in the Center of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Journal of Life Sciences, 14(1), 35-72.
-M.Sc. or Ph.D. Thesis
AlQadi, Iman Abdullah. (1429 AH). Natural Plants in a Coastal Environment Between Rassi Tanoura and Elmalouh in the Eastern Region: A Study in Botanical Geography and the Protection of Environment (Unpublished Ph.D. Dissertation, College of Arts for Girls, King Faisal University, Dammam).
- Internet References
Citing an online book
Almazroui, M. R, and Madani, M. F. (2010). Evaluation of Performance in Higher Education Institutions. The Digital Object Identifier (doi:10.xxxx/xxxx-xxxxxxxx-x), or the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (http://www...), or the International Standard Book Number (ISBN: 000-0-00-000000-0) must be mentioned.
Citing an article in a periodical
AlMadani, M. F. (2014). The Concept of Debate in Reaching a Compromise. The British Journal of Educational Technology, 11 (6), 225-260 . Digital Object Identifier (doi:10.xxxx/xxxx-xxxxxxxx-x), or the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111), or the International Standard Serial Number of the journal (ISSN: 1467-8535) must be mentioned.
Researchers are required to submit the following:
1) An electronic copy of their submissions in two formats: Microsoft Word Document and Pdf, to be sent to the following email: S.firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
2) The researcher's CV, including his/her full name in Arabic and English, current work address, and academic rank.
3) The researcher must fill out and submit the application for publishing in the Journal of the North, and the Pledge Statement that his/her submission has not been published before or is not submitted for publishing elsewhere.
1) The submissions received by the Journal will not be returned whether published or not.
2) The published papers reflect only the author's points of view.
To Download the Application Form and the Pledge