To provide advisory services to the President in the areas of interest to the university.
- Prepare the office’s activities plans and follow up on their implementation after approval.
- Facilitate obtaining data and information by advisors in specialized units.
- Receive advisors’ reports, print them, organize, and present them to the President.
- Follow up on advisors’ contracts and notify the President of any new developments regarding them.
- Coordinate visits and make necessary reservations for advisors with the relevant units.
- Present advisors’ performance evaluation results regularly to them and the President.
- Disburse advisors’ rewards and follow up on financial matters with the Financial Affairs Department.
- Determine the office’s needs regarding human resources, equipment, and materials, and follow up on their provision.
- Determine the training needs of the office staff to nominate them for the appropriate training programs.
- Prepare periodic reports on the office’s activities, achievements, and proposals to develop performance.
- Do any other tasks assigned to it within its limits.