Monitoring the financial accounts of self-generated resources of university units that have independent accounts according to rules and regulations.
- Prepare the unit’s activity plans and follow up on their implementation after approval.
- Implement the Financial Committee’s recommendations regarding the mechanism for disbursing the university needs to manage the extrabudgetary expenses of the university.
- Audit revenue and expenses of all independent accounts following accounting principles and standards at the university.
- Review disbursement authorizations and accounting restrictions necessary to prove expenses and revenue.
- Audit financial statements and final calculations and present them to the President.
- Prove unresolved financial notes and suggest ways to resolve them.
- Analyze financial statements periodically to discover strengths and weaknesses and understand the financial situation of self-generated resources.
- Suggest possible investments for the university.
- Identify the unit’s needs for human resources, devices, and materials and follow up on their provision.
- Identify the training needs of the unit’s staff to nominate them for appropriate training programs.
- Prepare periodic reports on the unit’s activities, achievements, and performance development proposals.
- Do any other tasks assigned to it within its limits.