Building the university’s Strategic and Operational Plan and ensuring consistency of the university’s plans and objectives with development goals and Vision 2030.
- Prepare the general administration’s activities plans and follow up on their implementation after approval.
- Administrative and operational supervision of organizational units associated with the general administration and coordinate among them to ensure activities integration and maximum benefit from the available resources.
- Supervise the Strategic Plan preparation and periodically update it with any developments.
- Supervise work teams and committees charged with preparing operational plans and providing them with the necessary support.
- Participate in the annual planning of the university’s budget and link it to the Strategic Plan’s initiatives and activities contained.
- Manage the process of developing key performance indicators in line with the objectives and Strategic Plan of the university.
- Coordinate with all relevant colleges, deanships, and administrations to define performance indicators and targets to measure their performance.
- Supervise the implementation of the university’s annual plans with the annual follow-up reports.
- Coordinate and cooperate with the Ministry of Education to complete the statistics and evidence database.
- Develop aspects of cooperation and coordination with the relevant authorities to achieve the university’s planning and development goals.
- Direct the university’s initiatives to serve the national need and the goals and objectives of Vision2030.
- Supervise the results of performance indicators and present them to the President and the University Council.
- Cooperate with local and international bodies regarding university planning.
- Define performance indicators for all activities related to General Administration, reviewing and developing them on an ongoing basis after approval.
- Determine the needs of the general administration in terms of human resources, equipment, and materials, and follow up on their provision.
- Determine the training needs of the general administration employees to nominate them for the appropriate training programs.
- Prepare periodic reports on the general administration activities and the associated organizational units, their achievements, and proposals for developing their performance.
- Do any other tasks assigned to it within its limits.