Seek effective risk management to create safe services and an educational and administrative environment.
- Implement approved plans and programs.
- Prepare and implement a risk management plan (risk register) at the university and periodically update it with potential risks.
- Improve risk management culture and adherence to instructions, behavioral, ethical guidelines, rules, and regulations within the university.
- Measure and analyze the impact of expected risks at the university and prepare improvement plans to lessen their effects.
- Ensure that instructions and guidelines related to safety, security, health, and environment are applied by the Security and Safety Department.
- Activate effective communication between different levels of administrative responses at the university to make the right decision and deal with risks in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Coordinate with the relevant organizational units to identify risk levels
- Supervise the application of minimum protection and safety requirements for the university’s establishments.
- Prepare public emergency plans and ensure continuous training.
- Identify needs of human resources, devices, and materials and follow up on their provision.
- Identify the training needs of the unit staff to nominate them for appropriate training programs.
- Prepare periodic reports on the Unit’s activities, achievements, and performance development proposals.
- Do any other tasks assigned to it within its limits.